Modalities in physiotherapy used for relieving pain are :
- Paraffin Wax bath (PWB) in sub-acute and chronic traumatic and inflammatory conditions.
- The Electro-therapy currents (TENS, IFT, Russian Currents etc) provide the unique option to choose from 16 different current types for Electro therapy and electro diagnostic applications.
- Intermittent and Static Electrical Traction Units (ICT, ILT) are used in spinal nerve root impingement, degenerative disc diseases, and in muscle spasms of cervical and lumbar region.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound Therapy (US) helps in relieving pain in bursitis, myalgia tendinitis, synovitis, old scar tissues etc.
- Laser therapy helps in treatment of pain, trigger and acupuncture points, decubitus, scarring, rheumatic conditions and degenerative joint diseases.
- Microwave Diathermy (MWD) is used for treatment of low backache and shoulder, elbow, knee, ear, tooth and jaw disorders.
- Continuous and pulsed Short Wave Diathermy (SWD) is used to treat painful musculo-skeletal conditions.
- Exercises form an essential part for strengthening and maintaining range of motion in a joint which keep muscles & joints healthy.
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machine for upper and lower limbs is used extensively in a variety of cases like frozen shoulder, post traumatic stiffness, joint replacement surgeries etc. It benefits the patient greatly in mobilizing the stiff joints and achieving the joint range of motion.